Oh snaps.

Welcome to the internets. Where most of you spend countless hours during the week. We get paid to sit in front of the computer and pretend to do work, but really, we're finding out what Lindsay Lohan had for breakfast and googling awkward pictures of cats. Here's a toast (a blog toast because drinking is NOT allowed during work...) to all of you 40 hours a week craftsmen. Because let's be honest, we are all craftsmen. Do you know how hard it is to quickly exit a facebook browser?

Monday, April 18, 2011

Work It LA - Coachella Edition (Take 2)

As I mentioned, all weekend I was at the Lacoste / HTC party where there was too much people watching to be had. But every once in awhile, that people watching turned into amazingness because I would realize they were famous (or in Kirsten Dunst's case...used to be famous).

Here's the lowdown:

Adrian Grenier was such a weirdo. The Entourage star walked around with his shirt off (nice beer belly) and was a lot shorter than I thought. He looked like he didn't have any friends and just kept flirting with girls with fake tans. Oh yeah, and had super bad BO. I get that we are in the desert in 100 degree weather, but if you're famous - you really need to make that extra $2.99 effort and get some deodorant. Oh wait! They have some in the free gift bag. Wait, why do you have 4 in your bag? -take a hint-

The Filipino guy from Black Eyed Peas (I don't even know his name and my mom would be so mad at me right now) showed up with a slew of Filipinos. I thought they were from America's Next Best Dance Crew. He was nice though. Too bad the whole time we were chatting I was wishing he was Fergie. Oops.

Kelly Osbourne. Umm...the nicest person ever! She was in line to use the port-o-potty. While everyone was else was trying to sneak in the mansion to use a real bathroom Kelly was enduring the heat and waiting in line. I talked to one of her people and I said I wish I could go to the gifting suite. She looked up and asked, "Well what do you want?" Not sounding desperate I said "ANYTHING" and guess what she did? She pulled out a pair of sunglasses and said "Enjoy". They're not my style - Cozzolino they're all yours!

There were a ton of people at this party including Lindsay Lohan, Rihanna, Elijah Wood (worst DJ ever...he played the same song twice in 15 min), Joshua Jackson, Lea Michele, Katy Perry (shout out to Tamra! Oh and Katy Perry was the only celeb to walk into the party by foot. Way to keep it real!).

I've saved the best for last. Are you ready for this?! I ran into...KE$HA. I don't think you understand how much I almost peed myself. Work It LA has been a Ke$ha "fan" since the beginning. I was sitting at this party and I see a HUGE security guard around a group of dirty people. I look a little more intensely and the first thing I notice is motorcycle boots, an American flag shirt/dress, and war paint. FUCK.YES. It's Ke$hballz. Homegirl was surprisingly more attractive than I thought she would be. I could not contain my excitement. I was trying to muster up the courage to talk to her about Work It LA and how we have a common friend. As soon as I did, I got up and was walking toward her and fucking Kirsten Dunst sidelined me and gave her a hug. WTF. Kirsten Dunst? Really?! I ended up getting too nervous afterward and just snuck a few pictures of her on my phone. You might have to zoom in on these from your computer. But they're worth it. She looks exactly how we all imagined - hot me$$. I FUCKING LOVE HER. The best part? She smiled and revealed her gold tooth. Whoa. What a gal.

[Oh Ke$ha... ]

[Incognito photo...we tried]

[The squat dance]