Oh snaps.

Welcome to the internets. Where most of you spend countless hours during the week. We get paid to sit in front of the computer and pretend to do work, but really, we're finding out what Lindsay Lohan had for breakfast and googling awkward pictures of cats. Here's a toast (a blog toast because drinking is NOT allowed during work...) to all of you 40 hours a week craftsmen. Because let's be honest, we are all craftsmen. Do you know how hard it is to quickly exit a facebook browser?

Friday, October 21, 2011

_________ State Of Mind

I came across this version of Jay Z's "Empire State of Mind" about Compton.  At first I thought it was a parody/joke, but it's not.  So try not to laugh.




It reminded me of this - L.A. State of Mind.




And then I remembered this one! If you don't know what Bellingham is, it's an hour out of Seattle - I don't know why you would ever be visiting Bellingham unless it was to meet your girlfriend's family...but regardless, I have spent many a time in B-ham.