Oh snaps.

Welcome to the internets. Where most of you spend countless hours during the week. We get paid to sit in front of the computer and pretend to do work, but really, we're finding out what Lindsay Lohan had for breakfast and googling awkward pictures of cats. Here's a toast (a blog toast because drinking is NOT allowed during work...) to all of you 40 hours a week craftsmen. Because let's be honest, we are all craftsmen. Do you know how hard it is to quickly exit a facebook browser?

Friday, March 18, 2011

Leaked! Britney Spears nude photos!

...And she looks like Ke$ha.  Oh no honey!  A couple of pics leaked of B Star taking a shower.  She doesn't look too sexy.  Would you hold it against me if I find these pictures to be Toxic?  I used to think she was Lucky but now I'm just wondering what the Boys will think.  I guess this whole situation can only make her Stronger

For the NSFW pictures, continue after the jump!