Oh snaps.

Welcome to the internets. Where most of you spend countless hours during the week. We get paid to sit in front of the computer and pretend to do work, but really, we're finding out what Lindsay Lohan had for breakfast and googling awkward pictures of cats. Here's a toast (a blog toast because drinking is NOT allowed during work...) to all of you 40 hours a week craftsmen. Because let's be honest, we are all craftsmen. Do you know how hard it is to quickly exit a facebook browser?

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Who Do You Follow? P.3

Alright, So I’ve started following actual friends. Yes, real people I know (although I’m totes BFF’s with the Bronx Zoo Cobra).

But never fear, in the midst of following actual friends I let an occasional idiot slip through the cracks…my most recent follower: @Joe_Hollywood. I couldn’t tell you a damn thing about this clown but he’s got over 43,000 followers and apparently if you don’t follow him you’ll be lost. Even though he has a profile picture, I still imagine him looking something like this... I think I’d rather be lost.

If you are in the market for some good old-fashioned-fun tweeters, check ‘em out:
- @WorkitLA
- @MercadoSays