Oh snaps.

Welcome to the internets. Where most of you spend countless hours during the week. We get paid to sit in front of the computer and pretend to do work, but really, we're finding out what Lindsay Lohan had for breakfast and googling awkward pictures of cats. Here's a toast (a blog toast because drinking is NOT allowed during work...) to all of you 40 hours a week craftsmen. Because let's be honest, we are all craftsmen. Do you know how hard it is to quickly exit a facebook browser?

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Bored at work?

Ok all of you "hardworking" individuals - we've all had days when things are just not going well.  You were late for work, your boss asked you to do 8 million things before noon and there's someone in your office that just won't stop farting.  So here's your chance - if you make a video like the one below, I will choose my favorite and buy you an expensive dinner.  Why?  Because I want to laugh out loud like I just did watching this...

I will be deeply offended if I don't get any responses...
Send them to WorkItLA@gmail.com or Tweet it to us or Facebook it to us or Google+ it or Spotify it, I don't care - just send them my way!!