Oh snaps.

Welcome to the internets. Where most of you spend countless hours during the week. We get paid to sit in front of the computer and pretend to do work, but really, we're finding out what Lindsay Lohan had for breakfast and googling awkward pictures of cats. Here's a toast (a blog toast because drinking is NOT allowed during work...) to all of you 40 hours a week craftsmen. Because let's be honest, we are all craftsmen. Do you know how hard it is to quickly exit a facebook browser?

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

NSYNC


When I look at this picture, I can't believe how obsessed I was with this boy band back in the day. I mean, LOOK AT THEM. First of all, WTF are they wearing? Second of all, WHY were girls so obsessed with these people who looked like pre-pubescent bartenders cruising the islands alongside Tom Cruise in Cocktail? Did I really think Justin Timberlake was sexy enough to warrant an entire wall shrine devoted to him and him only in my teenage room? And, what in the world is with the point that whats-his-name doing in the bottom right corner of this picture? He looks like a serial killer.