Oh snaps.

Welcome to the internets. Where most of you spend countless hours during the week. We get paid to sit in front of the computer and pretend to do work, but really, we're finding out what Lindsay Lohan had for breakfast and googling awkward pictures of cats. Here's a toast (a blog toast because drinking is NOT allowed during work...) to all of you 40 hours a week craftsmen. Because let's be honest, we are all craftsmen. Do you know how hard it is to quickly exit a facebook browser?

Friday, September 23, 2011

Get the new Facebook Timeline NOW

Ok, I have to say, I was first not excited about the new Facebook profile.  But now that I checked out the new "timeline," I'm kind of stoked!  It's not supposed to go live for another 2 weeks, but if you want to hack into your account and do it now, here's a quick video (it only took me 2 min).  Note:  Only you and other "developers" will be able to see it as the new profile - everyone else has to wait until it goes live September 30.  But still, it's cool to check out and try it out!  Here's the video:



And here's my new and improved profile!!!!  AWESOME!!