Oh snaps.

Welcome to the internets. Where most of you spend countless hours during the week. We get paid to sit in front of the computer and pretend to do work, but really, we're finding out what Lindsay Lohan had for breakfast and googling awkward pictures of cats. Here's a toast (a blog toast because drinking is NOT allowed during work...) to all of you 40 hours a week craftsmen. Because let's be honest, we are all craftsmen. Do you know how hard it is to quickly exit a facebook browser?

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

The Gosling. Part 5

I'm with this chick....but on a 82% less creepy level.

Hey Boy,

I think we need to talk.

You have to stop. Just stop. It’s getting to be too much. See, I’m just a girl who sits in a cubicle all day. I have to live in a real world. Not the kind of “real world” with MTV cameras and token drama queens. I live in the kind of “real world” where I have to deal with men who can’t afford to buy me coffee and who can’t emotionally commit. The longer you continue to be so Ryan Gosling, the harder it’s going to be for me to want to live in that world....

She then goes on to list the 5 main reasons why he is Ryan Godling, I mean Gosling:

1. He's just so attractive

2. He adores women. A lot.

3. He's adorable with children.

4. He's a great actor - I mean, debatable. I think it's just his looks that overwhelm the audience

5. He's a real hero.

Check out the whole letter HERE