Oh snaps.

Welcome to the internets. Where most of you spend countless hours during the week. We get paid to sit in front of the computer and pretend to do work, but really, we're finding out what Lindsay Lohan had for breakfast and googling awkward pictures of cats. Here's a toast (a blog toast because drinking is NOT allowed during work...) to all of you 40 hours a week craftsmen. Because let's be honest, we are all craftsmen. Do you know how hard it is to quickly exit a facebook browser?

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Farewell Corey!

Corey has 24 hours left on this American soil.  It is with pleasure and honor that I wish my best friend a safe and fun filled journey with her boyfriend and my good friend Daniel.  I love the both of you so stinkin' much and although these next few months will be tough without your company, I can't wait to hear about your RADventures and am so excited that you guys get to do what all of us want to do - quit your jobs and see the world.



Corey and I started WorkItLA a little over a year ago.  We both worked b o r i n g jobs and needed something to keep us awake for 40 hours a week.  I would have never thought it would blow up the way it did.  Thank you for being my partner in crime!  Moving here from Seattle, I didn't have a lot of friends.  Corey - you are my LA family and I can't imagine lasting here without you.  I'm going to miss buying 50 piece chicken McNuggets with you, going to Jack in the Box at 3am, Tea Pot shots, hanging out with your roommates AKA your parents, g-chatting all day everyday, dancing to Spice Girls, looking at pictures of Zac Efron...when you get back, the summer will be ours!  A summer filled with hot dogs and potato salad :)

On that note, Welcome to the fold fulltime Keripedia!


Corey and Daniel - BON FUCKING VOYAGE.  I LOVE YOU!!!