Oh snaps.

Welcome to the internets. Where most of you spend countless hours during the week. We get paid to sit in front of the computer and pretend to do work, but really, we're finding out what Lindsay Lohan had for breakfast and googling awkward pictures of cats. Here's a toast (a blog toast because drinking is NOT allowed during work...) to all of you 40 hours a week craftsmen. Because let's be honest, we are all craftsmen. Do you know how hard it is to quickly exit a facebook browser?

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Snoop Dogg is now Snoop Lion.



Well this is weird.  After announcing that he was leaving the rap game and becoming a reggae singer, Snoop Dogg has also announced that he is also changing his name to Snoop Lion.  How did this come about?

"I want to bury Snoop Dogg, and become Snoop Lion," he said. "I didn't know that until I went to the temple, where the High Priest asked me what my name was, and I said, 'Snoop Dogg.' And he looked me in my eyes and said, 'No more. You are the light; you are the lion.' From that moment on, it's like I had started to understand why I was there."


This is just weird.