Oh snaps.

Welcome to the internets. Where most of you spend countless hours during the week. We get paid to sit in front of the computer and pretend to do work, but really, we're finding out what Lindsay Lohan had for breakfast and googling awkward pictures of cats. Here's a toast (a blog toast because drinking is NOT allowed during work...) to all of you 40 hours a week craftsmen. Because let's be honest, we are all craftsmen. Do you know how hard it is to quickly exit a facebook browser?

Monday, July 2, 2012

Anderson Cooper Comes Out of the Closet

We had all suspected that Anderson Cooper was gay, but today he officially came out in a letter he wrote published by Andrew Sullivan of the Daily Beast.

Anderson talks about how he has never hid the fact that he was homosexual from friends and family, but wanted to keep his private life out of the public eye for personal reasons. Today, he reveals that he was worried his silence on the matter has given many the wrong impression that he was ashamed. He states,


"The fact is, I'm gay, always have been, always will be, and I couldn't be any more happy, comfortable with myself and proud...I still consider myself a reserved person and I hope this doesn't mean an end to a small amount of personal space. But I do think visibility is important, more important than preserving my reporter's shield of privacy."


To read the whole letter, click HERE. Congrats to Anderson for coming out loud and proud!