Oh snaps.

Welcome to the internets. Where most of you spend countless hours during the week. We get paid to sit in front of the computer and pretend to do work, but really, we're finding out what Lindsay Lohan had for breakfast and googling awkward pictures of cats. Here's a toast (a blog toast because drinking is NOT allowed during work...) to all of you 40 hours a week craftsmen. Because let's be honest, we are all craftsmen. Do you know how hard it is to quickly exit a facebook browser?

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

9-Day Hunger Strike Continues

Are you kidding me?!

Estibalis Chavez, 19 year old Mexican woman, has posted up in front of the British embassy in Mexico City and is not eating until she receives an invite to Prince William and Kate Middleton's Royal Wedding. This is currently her ninth day of the hunger strike.

She claims, "I have been a fan of Lady Di since I was a little girl. My mother was also a fan...I promised myself I would go to the next royal wedding."

Well, she's been askin' for an invitation and says she won't eat until she bloody-well gets it. Which is just plain retarded.

Don't people have anything better to do? Like google cat videos? Or read our blog? Someone tweet her a link.
I'd go on a hunger strike for one of these mugs...