Oh snaps.

Welcome to the internets. Where most of you spend countless hours during the week. We get paid to sit in front of the computer and pretend to do work, but really, we're finding out what Lindsay Lohan had for breakfast and googling awkward pictures of cats. Here's a toast (a blog toast because drinking is NOT allowed during work...) to all of you 40 hours a week craftsmen. Because let's be honest, we are all craftsmen. Do you know how hard it is to quickly exit a facebook browser?

Monday, February 28, 2011

Willow Smith premieres new song

Oh Willow.  I had such high hopes for you.  I've been listening to "Whip My Hair" for the past 8 months.  It's the first song I like to play when I get in my car.  I've been anticipating your new stuff.  And you give me "21st Century Girl?"  Really?  Note:  IT IS NOT COOL TO PUT THE WORD "CHICA" IN A SONG.  Please don't let your dad take hold of your recording career.  We don't need to Get Jiggy Wit It, we need to Whip our Hair back and forth.  21st Century Girl?  Disney Channel Movie of the Week song.  Not Billboard top 40.  Ugh.  So disappointed.