Oh snaps.

Welcome to the internets. Where most of you spend countless hours during the week. We get paid to sit in front of the computer and pretend to do work, but really, we're finding out what Lindsay Lohan had for breakfast and googling awkward pictures of cats. Here's a toast (a blog toast because drinking is NOT allowed during work...) to all of you 40 hours a week craftsmen. Because let's be honest, we are all craftsmen. Do you know how hard it is to quickly exit a facebook browser?

Friday, January 20, 2012

Seattle, I miss you.

And I kind of want to go back just to play in the snow with you. If you've never been to Seattle, I highly encourage you to go for a visit.  I know Seattle isn't a New York or a Miami or a Chicago, but I guarantee that if you visit, you will see that it is a hidden gem - you will be greeted by people who smile at you, ask you how you're doing.  Smelling the crisp air will make you realize how polluted LA really is.  Being able to drive to a beach, a forest, a different country - all in one day.  Seattle, you are really being missed right now.  Oh - and did I mention 3 hours South is where young people go to retire?  Yup.