Oh snaps.

Welcome to the internets. Where most of you spend countless hours during the week. We get paid to sit in front of the computer and pretend to do work, but really, we're finding out what Lindsay Lohan had for breakfast and googling awkward pictures of cats. Here's a toast (a blog toast because drinking is NOT allowed during work...) to all of you 40 hours a week craftsmen. Because let's be honest, we are all craftsmen. Do you know how hard it is to quickly exit a facebook browser?

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Spotted...a real life dummy.

Here Lounge in West Hollywood offers an open bar every Wednesday from 8pm-11.  You pay $5 to get in then you drink until your little hearts desire (well until 11pm).  It's such a great deal!  I've gone a couple of times and it's definitely a money saver.  Especially if you show up right at 8pm.  And you order 2 drinks every time you go to the bar.  Last week I went and I saw a real life dummy.  Seriously, I was expecting to see a ventriloquist attached to this mother fucker.  Spotted was Kim Vo - hairstylist to the stars and judge on Bravo's Shear Genius.  He gave me a kiss on the cheek and told me I was fabulous - I left with more make up on then what I came with.  Thanks Kim!  You are a robot.