Oh snaps.

Welcome to the internets. Where most of you spend countless hours during the week. We get paid to sit in front of the computer and pretend to do work, but really, we're finding out what Lindsay Lohan had for breakfast and googling awkward pictures of cats. Here's a toast (a blog toast because drinking is NOT allowed during work...) to all of you 40 hours a week craftsmen. Because let's be honest, we are all craftsmen. Do you know how hard it is to quickly exit a facebook browser?

Monday, December 27, 2010

Ahhh!

...Sorry for the lack of updates!  Don't worry - I already have some AMAZING topics to talk about as soon as I have wireless internet (not this dial up crap at my parents house).   I'm currently sitting at the airport to catch a flight and San Francisco's amazing airport team wishes us a Happy Holidays with a FREE 45 minutes of internet.  45 minutes?  Thanks.  Next time make it an even hour.  Sheesh.  I'm rushing to type this out as I've wasted the majority of that time facebook stalking everyone I ran into from my hometown. 

I promise...your posts will come!  In the mean time, google African American Albinos.  It will blow your MIND.

Talk Soon suckas!