Oh snaps.

Welcome to the internets. Where most of you spend countless hours during the week. We get paid to sit in front of the computer and pretend to do work, but really, we're finding out what Lindsay Lohan had for breakfast and googling awkward pictures of cats. Here's a toast (a blog toast because drinking is NOT allowed during work...) to all of you 40 hours a week craftsmen. Because let's be honest, we are all craftsmen. Do you know how hard it is to quickly exit a facebook browser?

Friday, December 17, 2010

Welp, I'm off!

Today is my last day of work at my downtown agency.  I only started this job about 6 weeks ago (about the same time Corey and I started this blog...actually we started this blog because I got this job haha!).  Although I love everyone here, I got another job offer doing entertainment marketing for a reputable company.  I must say - I'm very excited to start this new job.  But I'm also sad to say goodbye to my co-workers.  Some of them aren't even going to know I'm leaving because they're already on vacation!! 

But all in all, the new year will bring a new job, lots of stories, and even more to blog about.  Peace out downtown!  It's been real...

And now - off to Hollywood.