Oh snaps.

Welcome to the internets. Where most of you spend countless hours during the week. We get paid to sit in front of the computer and pretend to do work, but really, we're finding out what Lindsay Lohan had for breakfast and googling awkward pictures of cats. Here's a toast (a blog toast because drinking is NOT allowed during work...) to all of you 40 hours a week craftsmen. Because let's be honest, we are all craftsmen. Do you know how hard it is to quickly exit a facebook browser?

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

And Time's Person of the Year Is...


MARK ZUCKERBERG.

I must say, I'm a bit confused. Haven't we all had facebooks for YEARS now? Haven't we all known the story of Zuckerberg and his incredible success for YEARS now? My suspicions suggest that just because they made a movie about the man in 2010, he snags the title this year.

I'm not here to argue, he is an interesting guy, and worthy of the title. But he's BEEN an interesting guy. More important things have been surrounding certain incredibly important individuals this year, especially recently. How about we give this one to Julian Assange, the man behind Wikileaks, who was actually voted the readers choice for most interesting person of the year. Oh wait, they haven't made a movie about him yet.

I think the most baffling thing is that the TEA PARTY was named a runner-up. REALLY!? As if they need anymore publicity. I haven't even bothered to look into this one because I just don't have the time to waste reading about those hacks. I'm much too busy updating my facebook status.