Oh snaps.

Welcome to the internets. Where most of you spend countless hours during the week. We get paid to sit in front of the computer and pretend to do work, but really, we're finding out what Lindsay Lohan had for breakfast and googling awkward pictures of cats. Here's a toast (a blog toast because drinking is NOT allowed during work...) to all of you 40 hours a week craftsmen. Because let's be honest, we are all craftsmen. Do you know how hard it is to quickly exit a facebook browser?

Friday, December 17, 2010

Chelsea Lately



Yesterday a friend and I went to a taping of Chelsea Lately.  After going through the most intense security ever (these security guards were cray cray…single file line, backs against the wall, no talking…), we were seated and guess who decided to show up?!  P Fucking Diddy!!!  He did a surprise appearance and was drunk/stoned and hitting on Chelsea Handler the whole time.  I’m pretty sure I saw him mouth the words “Fuck 50 Cent”.  Anyways, Chelsea Handler was so smokin’, funny, and further enhanced my crush meter.  P.Diddy had the fanciest bling ever and I was going blind just sitting in the same room as him.  Chuy was ADORABLE.  I swear if Bentley was a human, he would be Chuy.  I’m excited to take Cozz in a couple of weeks!!!  If you ever go, bring a book that Chelsea wrote – she signs EVERY copy and says hi to you.  Sigh.