Oh snaps.

Welcome to the internets. Where most of you spend countless hours during the week. We get paid to sit in front of the computer and pretend to do work, but really, we're finding out what Lindsay Lohan had for breakfast and googling awkward pictures of cats. Here's a toast (a blog toast because drinking is NOT allowed during work...) to all of you 40 hours a week craftsmen. Because let's be honest, we are all craftsmen. Do you know how hard it is to quickly exit a facebook browser?

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

When HR comes calling...


Today I received an instant message from HR (human resources) to come to their office.  Thoughts that ran through my head, "Oh shit, who did I offend?", "Did I sexually harass someone??", "Am I getting fired?!".  I went to the HR office and sat down and waited while the HR Man got off the phone.  During this time I was trying to play it cool by pretending to fake laugh and pick off invisible lint from my clothes.  He then gets off the phone and looks at me and says, "Do you know why you're here?".  He then looks down at bunch of papers and looks at me and says,

"I have the worst handwriting ever.  Can you re-write these forms for me?"

OhMoeMyGod.  Are you kidding me?!  So moral of the story is - boys have horrible handwriting.  Don't be surprised if you're asked to write things for them.