Oh snaps.

Welcome to the internets. Where most of you spend countless hours during the week. We get paid to sit in front of the computer and pretend to do work, but really, we're finding out what Lindsay Lohan had for breakfast and googling awkward pictures of cats. Here's a toast (a blog toast because drinking is NOT allowed during work...) to all of you 40 hours a week craftsmen. Because let's be honest, we are all craftsmen. Do you know how hard it is to quickly exit a facebook browser?

Monday, December 13, 2010

Spotted: Terror Reid


Yesterday it was 85 fucking degrees in LA.  85!  In December!  Last year around this time, I'm pretty sure I was wearing 3 sweatshirts, a snuggie, long johns and a pair of sweats under my Jnco Jeans to keep warm (heat is expensive!).  Yesterday I was able to wear some Jorts (sans JEANS) and a tank top.  It was amazing.  My friend and I decided to hit up Venice beach to enjoy the sun and do some shopping/people staring.  And who did we happen to see?!!  TARA REID.

Some might know her from American Pie, but most just know her one hot mess - a Ke$ha if you will :)  The thing about this "celeb" sighting is that it has happened TWICE within a week.  Corey saw her on Thursday at a store where she was buying her New Year's Eve dress and immediately texted me about it.  And then my friend and I saw her on Sunday.  HOW DOES THIS HAPPEN?!!  What kind of weird ass sign is God trying to tell me? 

Let's try to break this down:
Tara Reid --> Has been -->  Used to be attractive -->  Now is a drunk/addict -->  Two people in my group of friends saw her just days apart -->  We like to party -->  WE WILL TURN INTO TARA REID.

OH MY GOD.  Say this isn't so!!!  It's a sign!  If I continue this lifestyle I will look like Tara Reid one day!  OH HELLLLLLL NO.

OR

Tara Reid -->  Has been --> Used to be attractive --> Now is a drunk/addict -->  Two people in my group of friends saw her just days apart (in Venice mind you) -->  HER DRUG DEALER LIVES IN VENICE.

Ok, this makes so much more sense.  Phew - I'm glad I solved that puzzle. 

FYI:  I shall describe what Terror looked like on that beautiful fine day in Venice beach:
- 80 lbs.
- flannel shirt
- Uggs
- Flared jeans OVER her uggs
- Make up made of ZITS.

Oh Tara...What happened?!!!